Ticket Sales – Retail Sales
As an Ambassador of William Beasley Enterprises Ltd the Cash Attendant accurately processes financial transactions for our customers throughout the property. With a keen eye for detail and accuracy along with being friendly and helpful with all customers.
- Operate and balance cash, debit, credit and coupon transactions
- Deal with high customer volume particularly during events
- Maintain a secure working environment for cash and tickets
- Perform basic clerical work (filing and sorting)
- Reporting any missing or defective equipment
- Reporting any contravention of Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. regulations policies and procedures by self or co-workers
- Passionate about client satisfaction, asking, “How can I exceed your expectations today?”
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behaviour
- Approaches all tasks with a “can-do” attitude understanding that “attitude” is a choice
- Notices and accurately interprets what clients are feeling, based on their words, tone of voice, expressions, and other nonverbal behaviour
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner at all times
- Exercises appropriate judgment in handling client situations.
- Responds in a positive manner with alternative solutions when a client’s initial request is not possible.
- Shows initiative and takes action with an appropriate level of independence
- Use ticketing software to sell ride tickets and day/season passes for Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd.
- Provide accurate information in response to in-person and over the phone customer inquiries – providing our Clients with best options that will serve them best
- Working in compliance with the provisions of Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Cheerful and friendly
- Can cope with large crowds of people and high pressure situations without losing your cool
- Strong mathematical skills/ Math doesn’t scare you
- Previous experience handling cash is a definite asset
- Security conscious while still being friendly
- Able to work when we need you to – evenings, weekends and holidays