Director of Marketing
Events Supervisor or Catering Manager
Events Attendants execute catering and corporate events to the highest standards – setting up, running and tearing down events as per client contracts and customer service excellence standards.
- Setting up and running of Catering and Special Events based on client requirements. Including bartending, food serving, running games, supervising specialized admittance and controlling the consumption of alcohol
- Setting up and Tearing down of events
- To prepare and serve food and drink, in accordance with health and hygiene regulations to meet the daily needs of the clients and staff.
- Duties will involve cash handling, food service, customer service, and general cleaning duties as required, in accordance with the Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. Policy and Procedure Manual and Catering and Events Training Manual.
- To maintain the kitchens, bins, dining areas, floor areas, tables and all other catering related areas, to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- To report to the Catering Manager or Events Supervisor any matters of concern which affects the day-to-day operations of the department.
- To communicate efficiently and effectively in a friendly and positive manner with clients and other members of staff and management to create a pleasant atmosphere at all times.
- To ensure a clean and tidy appearance whilst representing Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd.
- To adhere strictly to prices decided by Management.
- To promote services and events at Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. whenever appropriate.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Able to work under pressure and to a tight schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Smart Serve Certified
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to be security conscious
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication
- Able to make quick and effective decisions
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.