Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any rides that a two year old can go on?
Children less than 4' tall can go on 8 rides in the park by themselves and 13
additional rides with a paying adult.
2. Is there admission to the Park?
There is no admission to Centreville Amusement Park; you’re more than welcome to
walk around in the park.
3. Can guardians share Season Passes if they bring the children on different
Unfortunately, Season Passes can not be shared. A photo ID card will be taken and
needed to be presented each visit to obtain a wristband for the day.
4. Is the Season Pass the same price for children and adults?
Seasons Passes is $55.00 per person regardless of age or height.
5. Can the family of 4 All Day Ride pass be purchased for 4 adults? Can a family
of 5 or more be accommodated when purchasing a family of 4 All Day Ride pass?
Yes. The Family of 4 All Day Ride Pass can be in any dynamics, all we require is
that there’s a minimum of one adult. If there happens to be more than 4 members
in your family there's the option of purchasing additional family passes at
6. Do parents have to pay to go on the rides with their children?
If parents wish to accompany their children on the ride they too will have to pay
tickets or purchase day passes.
7. Does the Season Pass include the ferry ride?
Unfortunately, the Season Passes does not include the ferry ride over to the
8. Are family Season Passes available?
We do not offer a family season's pass. Season Passes are sold individually at
9. Are dogs allowed on the ferry?
Dogs are more than welcome on the ferry, on the island and in the Amusement Park.
The only rules are that they have to be on their leashes at all times and they
are not permitted on the rides.
10. Is the island/ Amusement Park wheelchair accessible? Do you rent out
The island and the Amusement Park is wheelchair accessible but we
do not offer wheelchairs for rent.
11. What is the age range for the Park?
Centreville Amusement Park is very family oriented park, with rides and
attractions suitable for any all ages.
12. Do you offer group rates?
We do offer group rates for groups larger than 20 people. Please call
416.203.0405 for further information.
13. Is there specific parking for Centreville visitors?
There is no specific parking lot for visitors; there are a variety of parking
lots situated within a 5 minute walk from the ferry docks.
14. What is you definition of an infant?
An infant is a child who is unable to sit, walk and support themselves.
15. Does a two year old have to pay to go on the rides?
Children who qualify to go on the rides are required to purchase tickets or a day
pass to enjoy the rides in the park.
16. Do tickets expire?
Tickets are non refundable but they never expire.
17. Do you offer rain insurance?
We do not offer rain insurance here at Centreville Amusement Park.
18. Do you have a water park?
There isn’t a water park in the Amusement Park but there is a wading pool
accessible to the public.
19. What else is there to do on the island?
There are many attractions here on the island besides Centreville Amusement Park.
There are bicycle rentals, boat rentals, Franklin Children's Garden, Children's
Theatre, a splash pad and a blue flag rated beach to name a few.
20. Is there a bank machine located on the island?
There are 2 bank machines located on Centre Island: in the Town Hall Gift Shoppe
and in the Carousel Café.
21. Are there strollers or wagons available to rent?
Wagons are available for rent at outfitter (just left of the centre island ferry
docks). The wagons must be returned an hour before Centreville closes.
There are lockers located in Centreville across from the arcade. They cost $2.00
and are one time use. They are 26” long by 16” wide and 16” in height.