The Games Attendant enthusiastically promotes games of skill to our customers. The Games Attendant is an expert at the game – selling it, explaining the rules, awarding prizes (who doesn’t love awarding prizes?) and asking for replays!. Games Attendants need to be comfortable handling money and able to make change without the aid of electronics.
- Exhibit a high degree of motivation toward ensuring guest satisfaction by displaying an assertively friendly approach to service guests.
- Must be able to deal with many guests each day in a positive and friendly manner.
- Closely monitor games area to ensure a safe operation and prevent theft.
- Must be flexible to work in different game locations and must be knowledgeable in all work stations.
- Must be able to read and assimilate and comprehend verbal instructions from games supervisor.
- Must be able to remain focused on the job while dealing with interruptions from guests and/or other employee contact.
- Provide verbal instructions to guest relating to game information.
- Operate game locations during normal and unusual conditions.
- Must have the ability to handle cash, as well as be able to count back change
- Perform daily cleaning of both the inside and outside before, during, and after operational hours of game locations: including sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping counters, cleaning garbage receptacles, empting garbage cans, etc.
- Monitor and respond to inappropriate guest behaviour, including enforcing rules and restrictions, regulating guests’ actions, and requesting assistance from the games supervisors if necessary.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to make quick and effective decisions.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as with a group.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.