Executive Chef or Restaurant Manager
Kitchen Attendants ensure that food quality and presentation is maintained, and assists in keeping track of the stock inventory. Assists with preparation of food, prepare ingredients help line Cooks/Chefs to prepare food orders.
- Assists with food preparation, cooking, meal service as assigned.
- Assists with preparation for and distribution of daily food items as assigned.
- Cleans all dishes and utensils after use.
- Cleans all food handling, food storage areas, and dish room as assigned.
- Removes all garbage and recycling and from kitchen, sterilizing room, food storage area as assigned
- Prepare basic foods
- Prepare simple foods when the chef requires
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Have a cheerful personality and can work hard
- Maintain good relationship with everyone
- Follow personal and kitchen hygiene
- Have fundamental knowledge in food preparation
- Have a cheerful and accommodating nature
- Eagerness to learn new cooking recipes
- The ability to work well with the team in the kitchen
- Follow personal hygiene and also keep the surrounding clean at all times
- Food Handlers Certificate Preferred