Park Attendant – Cash Attendant
Ticket Sales Supervisor
As an Ambassador of William Beasley Enterprises Ltd the Cash Attendant accurately processes financial transactions for our customers throughout the property. With keen eye for detail and accuracy and a friendly, helpful demeanour Cash Attendants wow the customers with their efficiency and knowledge.
- Operate and balance cash, debit, credit and coupon transactions
- Deal with high customer volume particularly during events
- Maintain a secure working environment for cash and tickets
- Perform basic clerical work (filing and sorting)
- Reporting any missing or defective equipment
- Reporting any contravention of Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. regulations policies and procedures by self or co-workers
- Passionate about client satisfaction, asking, “How can I exceed your expectations today?”
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behaviour
- Approaches all tasks with a “can-do” attitude understanding that “attitude” is a choice
- Notices and accurately interprets what clients are feeling, based on their words, tone of voice, expressions, and other nonverbal behaviour
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner at all times
- Exercises appropriate judgment in handling client situations.
- Responds in a positive manner with alternative solutions when a client’s initial request is not possible.
- Shows initiative and takes action with an appropriate level of independence
- Use ticketing software to sell ride tickets and day/season passes for Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd.
- Provide accurate information in response to in-person and over the phone customer inquiries – providing our Clients with best options that will serve them best
- Working in compliance with the provisions of Wm. Beasley Enterprises Ltd. regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Cheerful and friendly
- Can cope with large crowds of people and high pressure situations without losing your cool
- Previous experience handling cash is a definite asset
- Able to work when we need you to – evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong mathematics would be considered an asset