The Stock Attendant ensures merchandise and supplies are distributed properly throughout the property. Stock Attendants are responsible for ensuring accuracy in counts and product delivery.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Verify invoices.
- Report any discrepancies between counts and invoicing immediately
- Ensure prompt transfer of products to and between booths and completing proper paperwork
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms.
- Inventory count
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in supply rooms.
- Ensure stock is labeled accurately
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Assist other departments with the return of excess material to the stockroom
- Coordinate custodial responsibilities as needed (light bulbs, shoveling, cleanliness)
- Ensure stock is rotated on a regular basis, ensuring all stocks remain clean and saleable. – FIFO method
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication
- Able to make quick and effective decisions.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Position requires a Criminal Background Check
- Driver’s license preferred (not required)