Wait staff provide exemplary customer service to customers at our restaurants.
- Prepares the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items…etc.
- Up-sell food & beverage items using suggestive selling techniques
- Handle the table bookings, direct customers to their tables, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about food preparation details including allergy information, communicating specific customer needs to the cooks.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Assisting with special events as needed.
- Greet all guests and co-workers warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate all products and services available at the facility.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication
- Able to make quick and effective decisions.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Friendly disposition
- Smart Serve Certification