Subscribe to our Newsletter Get all of the latest info about Centreville and Centre Island!
We are now open daily. Buy a season pass to share in the fun again and again!!
CANDIDATE MUST BE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA AND MUST RESIDE IN ONTARIO IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR POSITION WITH OUR COMPANY
Working in an amusement park setting is a new and exciting experience for anyone. The small engine mechanic requires you to think quickly on your feet, and perform continuous maintenance and repairs to our amusement park rides. This position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more in the mechanics field other than in small engines. We provide a ferry card to get to and from the Toronto Islands, a uniform and unique working environment with a great team behind you.
· Fix outboard motors and boat motors
· Maintain motors for golf cars, amusement rides and boats
· Ensure that motors are in good working order
· Ensure that tires are maintained
· Adjust, repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
· Test and adjust repaired units to specifications for proper performance · Perform scheduled daily maintenance service such as gas refuelling, hourly inspections
· Other mechanical duties will be assigned
· Completion of an automotive apprenticeship program or a combination of work experience
· Experience working with Honda 2.2 motors and Kohler 5 horse power gas engines is an asset
· Experience working with 2 & 4 stoke engines
· Experience working with small engines such as lawn mowers, golf carts, gas & electric engines
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
*All New Hires must be available to work weekends and holidays*
This is a Full Time Seasonal Summer position. Candidates must be willing to commit to Full Time work for the entire summer.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
William Beasley Enterprises Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation due to a disability during the interview and assessment process.
Our HR team can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all your Centreville information right into your inbox
Join Centreville's newsletter listing to get all of the latest info on events, promotions, and other exciting news happening on the island.